Tuesday, October 21, 2008

12 Days of October Sale

I wanted to invite all of my "Just Doodlin Around" friends to a sale at Country Keepsakes Online (http://www.cntrykeepsakes.com). From October 21-November 2 I am offering a buy 2 get 1 free SALE. Just purchase of the same item -2 8oz candles- pick a 3rd one for free. Combinations of scents are fine. Purchase 2 packages of melts-get a 3rd free. In the shopping cart just put the 2 8oz candles, etc you want and in the shopping cart notes just put the 3rd scent choice OR feel free to email me your 3rd choice.

There is no better time to get your holiday shopping done than with a sale at Country Keepsakes. This sale does NOT include dolls or homespun rag quilt items. All candles, pillars, grubbies, melts, mixes, soaps/lotions are included.

There is no coupon to use as I will know that you are participating in the sale as long as you purchase 2 of the same "type" of item. Any questions, feel free to email me at the email link on the site.

Have a great day~

Becky W.
www.cntrykeepsakes.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome Special! Have to go and shop

Unknown said...

Great sale Becky on your yummy products!